Blackbutt kitchens: timber slab kitchen kiln dried
Blue gum, lemon scented gum, camphor laurel and scribbly gum timber slabs
What’s New March 2009
2009 has started off as our busiest year yet. We have some awesome blue gum, lemon scented gum, camphor laurel and scribbly gum timber slabs going into the kiln in the next couple of weeks.
Our web site enquiries have been running hot with huge interest from all over the world in our stunning timber slab kitchen bench tops. There has also been a lot of interest in a solid timber camphor laurel cutting boards and we are currently in negotiations with a couple of international companies who are interested in retailing our boards overseas.
What have we done this Month?
- We have mounted a 2 metre wide blue gum burl on the wall of a Golden Beach Home. What an awesome feature and a beautiful piece of art. We also made a modern black butt dining table with straight yet soft edges and square framed legs.
- We have made a number of blackbutt kitchens (all very modern with straight edges) and a number of blue gum natural edged kitchen benchtops.
- Some amazing blackbutt and blue gum timber slab step treads
- Lots and lots of milling – some great slabs coming up
- Started building some beautiful handcrafted furniture for the Maleny Wood Show.
Our latest export
Camphor Laurel is the flavour of the month at the moment. Not only does camphor laurel make great cutting boards because of its anti bacterial qualities it also makes stunning kitchen benchtops. We have had interest from as far as Canada and Perth this month for people keen to get use camphor laurel in their kitchens.
You will now find our kiln dried, solid timber camphor laurel cutting boards on the Gold Coast at Ashmore City IGA, Biggera Waters IGA and Burleigh Heads IGA.
If you want the boards in your area or if you have a retail outlet and want to sell the boards yourself please contact our very good friend and newest member to the Fab Slabs team Kim Silk. Kim is available during office hours on 55 323 474.
What's New at Fab Slabs Timber
Site Map | Contact Us |
Natural timber benchtops kitchen trends Australia | Bathroom Vanity Kitchen Australia | Slab timber benches Canberra and other design treats | Kitchen Benches Brisbane | Mossman Luthier Crafts Timber Furniture | Family Homes Kitchen Benches Australian Timber | February 2015 | July 2014 | March 2014 | November 2013 | September 2013 | June 2013 | May 2013 | March 2013 | June 2012 | April 2012 | November 2011 | August 2011 | June 2011 | April 2011 | November 2010 | September 2010 | July 2010 | June 2010 | April 2010 | January 2010 | October 2009 | May 2009 | March 2009 | Christmas 2008 | October 2008 | August 2008 | July 2008 | May 2008 | February 2008 | December 2007 | November 2007
P: (07) 5472 8555
Rick: 0408 560 400
Paul: 0415 811 905