Slab timber outdoor settings - solid kiln dried local hardwoods
Blue gum bar table and stools to suit, a solid blue gum vanity unit
What’s New October 2009
What went out? To name a few….
- A huge renovation in the house of a leading executive of one Australia’s most well known companies. The renovation included a blue gum bar table and stools to suit, a solid blue gum vanity unit with matching cupboards and wine storage racks, solid blue gum door jambs and blackbutt picture frames. The timber furniture was designed to suit the room and fit stainless wine and beer fridges. The furniture was designed by the owners son. The furniture was a mix of modern and slab style and has added thousands to the value of this home. I doubt the owners will ever leave.
- An awesome Doolan timber bench went to the Quarterdeck in Noosa. The house when finished will be a real show piece so keep your eye out in magazines for the feature timber slab bench top and the blue gum computer desk which we completed last year.
- This is time of year orders for our outdoor settings go crazy. They are made from solid kiln dried local hardwoods and finished with 3 generous coats of Norglass UV rated marine grade poly. In the past 2 months we have sent out 5 settings from the Gold Coast to Gympie and currently have orders for 6 more.
- A big blue gum island bench top is just being completed for a house in Nambour. The owner bought a timber slab off someone else a year ago. The slab had not been kiln dried properly and after one year the island bench has split and warped and is no longer usable.
- Another awesome looking solid slab blue gum kitchen went out to Phegans Bay NSW.
- A camphor laurel island bench and a silky oak kitchen.
- A large L shaped bar with matching stools and a solid blue gum spirit dispenser went to a Beaudesert home
In the kiln right now – ready soon
- Some of the most perfect blue gum (up to 1100mm wide) and blackbutt slabs (up to 800mm wide) I have ever seen
- Some beautiful brush box slabs – some already sold for a Eumundi kitchen.
What's New at Fab Slabs Timber
Site Map | Contact Us |
May 2013 | March 2013 | June 2012 | April 2012 | November 2011 | August 2011 | June 2011 | April 2011 | November 2010 | September 2010 | July 2010 | June 2010 | April 2010 | January 2010 | October 2009 | May 2009 | March 2009 | Christmas 2008 | October 2008 | August 2008 | July 2008 | May 2008 | February 2008 | December 2007 | November 2007
P: (07) 5472 8555
Rick: 0408 560 400
Paul: 0415 811 905